Love God. Love Others.
Our Missional Values:
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.–Matthew 28:19
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing.–John 15:5
The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.–Luke 10:2
It was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.–Ephesians 4:11-12
Becoming a R.A.R.E. church
1. Flip the 80/20 rule by releasing at least 80 percent of our church in active discipleship and individual ownership of their relationship with Jesus as evidenced in participation in small groups, serving, giving, and other “second touch” ministries beyond Sunday service.
2. Reach out to the unchurched children, youth and adults in our area in innovative and effective ways that result in an average 10% annual growth in the Montrose Campus and 25% annual growth in Delta, Extending Grace, and new satellites.
3. Establish 7 functioning satellite campuses.
4. Launch Extending Grace or a similar need-based, outreach-focused ministry in each satellite community that has been established for 2 or more years.
5. Launch at least one “Grace Center” site-based ministry that meets practical needs and solves unsolved problems in the community.